Non-insulated, cubic glass roof system
Glazing At Its Best
Our contemporary design, combining luxury and freedom with its uncluttered cubic lines, brings elegance to your glass house, summer garden or patio.
As timeless as you are
Sunparadise CUBO flat-roof design impresses with its clean lines and timeless style.
Built freestanding or attached to your building, the sophisticated and premium sunroom design stands out with its solid handicrafted and superior elegance.
Sunparadise assures you that you will have a glass house, summer garden or patio brimming brightly with optimism and verve!
- Glazing thickness 8–31 mm (VSG-TVG recommendation)
- Security provided by the application of tempered exterior and laminated glass inside
- More comfort in the sunroom with Solar Low-e and reflective lenses
- Shading with inner or outer curtain on request
Glass Roof Styles
- Single pitch
- Double pitch gable roof
- Specially designed & tailored roof for the building
- Solid structure – also withstands high snow loads
- Can be supplied with LED Lights in fitted in the rafter
- Integration with Sunparadise systems
- Broad range of colours for an individual touch
The Comfort of a Terrace Without Limits
Sunparadise CUBO can be custom built to your specifications just to turn your outdoor living space into a luxurious experience.
The Benefits of Your Cubo Summer Garden
A glass-enclosed sunroom helps to reduce energy consumption, which benefits both your home and the environment.
Well-being and comfort
A much higher quality of living, thanks to a glass-enclosed, weather-protected glasshouse, which offers additional protection from traffic noise and pollution.
Investing in terrace glazing with attractive designs and high-quality materials increases the value of your home.
Discover Excellence in the Details
The CUBO saddle glass roof offers entirely different roof dimensions. The specially designed ridge connector preserves the flat sunroof appearance.
1 The wall connection is designed for the slight roof inclination of only 2°.
― Wall connection at the required connecting height, depending on the roof rafters
― Developed for very simple and fast installation
2 The cable duct below the wall connection allows for flush rafter ends. (Optional with rafter 95)
1 ― One-piece support profile with integrated gutter
― All-over flat design, sophisticated look
― Circumferentially always 280 mm high
A 50 mm high add on profile is supplied with large roof depths of 4 to 5 m.
Carefully coordinated profile views and the statics integrated in the support profile give the CUBO its elegant look:
The modern and angular design is implemented consistently. The entire terrace roof has a uniform, cubic look and shape.
Elegant flush appearance
All-round flush profiles and covers ensure a very sophisticated overall appearance.
Wide choice of colours
The CUBO is available in the Sunparadise TREND colours at no extra charge.
― Four rafter sizes are available, depending on the roof size and the surface load:
• Rafter 95 (external statics)
• Rafter 130i, 165i and 205i (internal & external statics)
― The rafter required for the statics is selected during planning.
― All rafters are optionally available with a steel insert.
― The optional LED lighting is integrated in the internal hollow chamber of rafters 130i, 165i and 205i. A matching clip-on profile is used with rafter 95.
The external statics of rafter 95 create a delicate look.
― Specially developed T-joint made of solid aluminium as ideal solution for support profile butts (roof widths >6700 mm)
― Can be realised with standard 170/90 post and/or the 90/90 corner post
― Gutter joint solution realised with punched seals and special bolting
― The standard corner post 170/90 has two separate chambers.
― An end-to-end 80 x 80 x 6 mm steel post is located in the outer chamber.
― The Ø50 mm plastic pipe incl. supplied 90° elbow is located in the inner chamber.
― The downpipe remains accessible via the drainage cover. (Standard: cover to the outside / optional:
cover to the inside)
― Four types of foot brackets are available, depending on the roof design and the static requirements:
• Standard: fixed foot bracket
• Height-adjustable foot bracket
• Specially developed rigid foot plate
• Prepared for sleeve foundation for free-standing roofs
― The selection of foot brackets available ex works takes the hard work out of planning and installation of the project.
Would you like to find out more information?
Need professional brochures and documents?
Accredited certificates prove the quality and expertise behind the systems and services by Sunparadise.
• Quality management in accordance with ISO 9001
• In-house production control in accordance with DIN EN 1090
• Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
• Certified sound insulation and wind resistance categories
• Burglar resistance in line with RC3
• CE label in line with E.U. requirements
Get detailed information about our products
Whether it’s a proposal or general support, our team of specialists looks forward to supporting you.