Thermal insulated bifold door system
A unique and complete bifold door system, based on a slender, thermally broken aluminium frame with a foam-filled core with a high-quality finish that guarantees stability and longevity.
Bifold doors developed to bring freedom of design
Sunparadise SUPERTHERM 80 gives you an additional living area and increases your quality of living in a unique way.
Imagine having a summer garden or a winter garden equipped with high-quality and long-term functional bifold doors. You will enjoy the readily available space in summer and save plenty of valuable energy in winter with a sun conservatory bifold door system.
The light-flooded architectural glass construction will quickly become the true centrepiece of your home.
Customisable and Elegant
Creative design options in size, shape, and colour are available during the planning phase, ensuring your desired result. Make the most of the time in your glass house with THE SUPERTHERM 80’s aesthetically pleasing appearance, hidden fittings, and variety of application options.
Comfortable and Functional
Enjoy the cosy sense of having both comfortable and functional thermal insulation. The thermally insulated glass doors with high-quality fittings and long-term functionality will ensure your enjoyment of the extra space.
● Thermally insulated glazing systems provide extra space in summer and help properties save energy in the winter.
● Insulation on the bifold door profiles blocks the wind.
● The stable frame construction enables large panels of glass.
● Comes with a wide range of folding walls, fixed glazing, doors, and windows.
● Can be supplied with a top-hung or floor-supported bifold door.
● Opens outwards or inwards.
Benefits of SUPERTHERM 80
Thermal insulated door systems help to reduce energy consumption, which benefits both your wallet and the environment.
Well-being and comfort
A much higher quality of living, thanks to glass-enclosed, weather-protected bifold doors, which offer additional protection from the wind and noise.
By investing in bifold door systems with elegant designs and high-quality materials, you too can increase the value of your home.
Max 2700 mm
Single or double glazing can be used between 24mm-62mm thickness
-Single and double opening panels
-Single panel door
-Double leaf door
-Panels can be opened inwards or outwards
-Can be folded to the left, right, or folded in either direction
-Can be opened from centre to both sides
-Panel storage areas can be on both the left and right by building the system movable to both sides.
Would you like to find out more information?
Need professional brochures and documents?
Accredited certificates prove the quality and expertise behind the systems and services by Sunparadise.
• Quality management in accordance with ISO 9001
• In-house production control in accordance with DIN EN 1090
• Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
• Certified sound insulation and wind resistance categories
• Burglar resistance in line with RC3
• CE label in line with E.U. requirements
Get detailed information about our products
Whether it’s a proposal or general support, our team of specialists looks forward to supporting you.