Thermally insulated, motorized roof window
KOMET 55 is designed for installation in conservatories as well as for individual roof lanterns. The windows can be opened either electrically or manually with a crank handle.
A thermally broken profile system for roof and tilt windows.
KOMET 55 is designed for installation in conservatories as well as for individual roof lanterns. The windows can be opened either electronically or manually with a crank handle.
Roof windows made of insulated aluminium profiles.
Roof windows open upwards, downwards, left or right and the water can flow off roofs unimpeded by using stepped insulated glass (creating no dirty edges).
Would you like to find out more information?
Need professional brochures and documents?
Accredited certificates prove the quality and expertise behind the systems and services by Sunparadise.
• Quality management in accordance with ISO 9001
• In-house production control in accordance with DIN EN 1090
• Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
• Certified sound insulation and wind resistance categories
• Burglar resistance in line with RC3
• CE label in line with E.U. requirements
Get detailed information about our products
Whether it’s a proposal or general support, our team of specialists looks forward to supporting you.