Thermal insulated bifold door system
A complete glazing system that combines functionality and elegance with customizable bifold doors, windows, and walls. With its individual colour and design options, Thermo 60 will quickly fulfill all your needs and wishes for your conservatory, restaurant, showroom, or balcony.
Harmonious design with customizable options
The thermally broken bifold doors and glazing systems can be combined with stable systems, opening windows and doors seamlessly.
Thermo 60 meets your needs with single and double panel doors and provides you with smoothly gliding bifold systems.
Sunparadise Thermo 60 will quickly transform your summer garden, winter garden, or conservatory into a safe haven.
Elegant and Individual
Bifold doors, windows, and stable systems made of Thermo 60 profiles offer various combinations and numerous design options. Let your imagination run free to enjoy the simple and aesthetically pleasing appearance of bifold systems.
Practical and Comfortable
Feel the cosy sense of having both practical and comfortable bifold doors. Thermo 60 bifold doors can be folded left, right, or both sides; they can likewise be opened inwards or outwards. Also, bifold doors can be accessible from both sides and used as lockable doors.
● High-quality rollers ensure smoothly gliding systems
● The bifold doors are suitable for widths up to 1 m and glazed unit thicknesses up to 32 mm
● Bifold doors, windows, walls, fixed glasses, and stable systems can be combined with glazing systems
● Top-hanging or floor-supported bifold doors can be included in the design
● Glass thickness can be up to 32 mm
● Add-on and reinforcing profiles can be supplied
● Possible with a 118 mm fixed window frame profile
● Bifold doors come with dual colour options
Benefits of THERMO 60
Thermal insulated bifold door systems help to reduce energy consumption, which benefits both your wallet and the environment.
Well-being and comfort
Gain a much higher quality of living, thanks to thermal insulated bifold doors and glazing systems.
By investing in bifold door systems with elegant designs and high-quality materials, you can increase the value of your home.
Max 1000 mm
Max 2700 mm
Max. 75 kg.
Tempered, laminated or Solar Low-e double glazing up to 42mm thickness or triple glazing can be used
Panels can be opened inwards or outwards
Can be folded to the right, the left or folded in either direction
Can be opened from middle to the both sides
Panel storage areas can be on both the left and the right with panels moving to both sides.
Uf 1.8 W/m².K
Would you like to find out more information?
Need professional brochures and documents?
Accredited certificates prove the quality and expertise behind the systems and services by Sunparadise.
• Quality management in accordance with ISO 9001
• In-house production control in accordance with DIN EN 1090
• Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
• Certified sound insulation and wind resistance categories
• Burglar resistance in line with RC3
• CE label in line with E.U. requirements
Get detailed information about our products
Whether it’s a proposal or general support, our team of specialists looks forward to supporting you.